Powered by RedCircle
Retrieving the Mountain King’s scepter proved to be quite the challenge for our pawty. Faced with a guardian statue, they triumphed with relative ease. But the puzzle that followed left the doggos stumped for quite some time. Now that they’ve obtained the scepter, they were quickly whisked away by Bones to the location of the last artifact, a cave underneath the town of Brien. Now, they must find a way to retrieve the Rod of Torrents as a whirlpool and a crystal stand in their way.
AOD Doggies is a homebrew story based off the rules of Dungeons and Doggies, a 5e DnD ruleset about awakened doggies! All GM notes will be available to our Player tier patrons on patreon.
Want to talk more about the show or discuss your favorite episodes with the cast? Join us in our discord server!
- Website: https://missingrollplayerfound.com/
- Ask A.L.i.C.E.: https://bit.ly/askmrpf
- Discord: https://discord.gg/JjgHaQy
- Facebook: @MissingRollPlayerFound
- Instagram/Twitter: @RollFound
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hey foundling, if you’ve been enjoying this podcast, please consider supporting us by donating, leaving us a review, and sharing with your friends. We even have MPRF-chandise (https://missingrollplayerfound.com/shop/) you can get your hands on through our website.
- Ko-Fi: https://ko-fi.com/missingrollplayerfound
- Patreon: https://patreon.com/missingrollplayerfound
- Dice Envy (affiliate): https://diceenvy.com/?rfsn=2188188.53cb38
- Battlebards (affiliate): https://battlebards.com/#/register/mrpfpod
- Podchaser: https://www.podchaser.com/podcasts/missing-roll-player-found-768583
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/missing-roll-player-found/id1446370141
R.L.: (Doggie Christmas) – https://bit.ly/supportmrpf
Kevin MacLeod (Thinking Music)
SoundTale – An awesome application that provides high-quality and easy to use ambience pieces! Check them out: https://www.soundtale.de/